COMPLIANCE CONSULTING SERVICES
The implementation of Dodd Frank has directed the industry toward both pre- and post-trade public transparency through Swap Execution Facilities (SEFs) and contract markets. Many of the changes Dodd Frank has brought require significant alterations to existing infrastructure and processes in a limited timeframe, such as the requirement of market participants to submit transaction-level data to trade repositories for their OTC derivative trade portfolios in near real time.
Since 2010 Epsilon became a strategic partner to various market participants impacted by Dodd Frank, Volcker Rule and Basel III regulations. We are experienced in helping firms adjust to the challenges of compliance:
- Interpreting the organizational impact of regulatory change across functions, asset classes, and geographies
- Understanding and implementing Dodd Frank and Basel III reporting regimes
- Translating the rules clearly
- Designing and applying technology architecture used to execute reporting
- Addressing data management challenges, including the assurance of timely, accurate, and complete data sets both internally and to the regulators