EPSILON SOFTWARE ENGINEER – SE
- An Epsilon Software Engineer has a between 1 and 20 years of experience in researching, designing, coding, and implementing software. They can be leveraged to assist in the design of the overall project.
- Our programmers are professional with substantial skills in developing on Linux, Unix, Java, C++, C Sharp, Windows, etc.
- Design and Quality Assurance methodologies are used to test the systems before deployment.
- Developers may also contribute to project by working on application level, component level and individual programming.
- Developers are available locally or can be off-shored with tight specs and management controls to make sure the end clients are delivered a solution according that meets their expectations.