At Epsilon, we view success as our understanding of clients, our concern for people, and our connectedness with every team member. We treat our employees with respect. We don’t just listen to our employees’ observations on important issues – we take their insights seriously and, if necessary, act on them. People who are part of our team are those who share our culture of:
EXPERTISE: We offer rich learning experiences and support our employees’ strive to gain in-depth knowledge and expertise on daily basis
EFFICIENCY: Our people strive to exceed our client’s expectations
EXCELLENCE: We place premium on teamwork: we help each other grow and excel
EMPOWERMENT: We reward people based on the value they create and encourage them to grow with the company and find something exciting to do every day
ENGAGEMENT: Our team members are just as important individually as they are as a whole. We treat our employees as partners and an integral part of the business
Epsilon is a diverse and friendly workforce where people are free to share themselves. We value teamwork and are held together by collaboration and a goal for excellence. We offer rich learning experiences and reward people not based on seniority, but on their workplace value and effort contribution.
If you are interested to become a part of our team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EPSILON BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS
EPSILON BUSINESS ANALYST
- An Epsilon Business Analyst carries between 10 and 30 years of deep domain experience Specializing in Securities Trading and Back Office processes. Typically they offer outstanding levels of Subject Matter Expertise and thought leadership. They are adept at functioning within the SDLC standards.
- Business Analysts act as a liaison point between stakeholders and understand structure, policies, and operations making best practice recommendations for business to achieve its goals. They are involved in strategic planning, business model validation, process design, and systems analysis.
- They have skills in data modeling, technical specifications, use case scenarios, work instructions, flowcharts, model validation, project scoping, programming, regulatory, compliance and documenting any institutional process.
EPSILON PROJECT MANAGER
- An Epsilon Project Manager has between 5 and 25 years of deep project planning and project execution experience. Our project managers help reduce the risk of Project failure by providing strong leadership attribute to build direction and production unity within the development team.
- Project managers use a combination of management methodologies – Waterfall, DSDM, Scrum, XP and Agile. They’re adaptable to business requirement changes that can affect the completion timeframes. Their experience in using a combination of the right skills to get the job done directly corresponds with the successes they accomplished to date.
- Project Managers are adept in managing the project stakeholders, managing communication, managing the project team, projecting scheduling, budgeting, managing project conflicts, and make sure the delivery is on time and functioning as promised.
EPSILON SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- An Epsilon Software Developer has a between 1 and 20 years of experience in researching, designing, coding, and implementing software. They can be leveraged to assist in the design of the overall project.
- Our programmers are professional with substantial skills in developing on Linux, Unix, Java, C++, CSharp, Windows, etc.
- Design and Quality Assurance methodologies are used to test the systems before deployment.
- Developers may also contribute to project by working on application level, component level and individual programming.
- Developers are available locally or can be off shored with tight specs and management controls to make sure the end clients are delivered a solution according that meets their expectations.
EPSILON FINANCIAL ENGINEER